Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

* Mathieu Roy (yeupou@gnu.org) [030909 18:20]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> a tapoté :
> > qmail allowes to be transfered over ssh, GFDLed docu not. I said
> > "equally", not "exactly same license" on purpose. Please start
> > reading.

> So basically you're still debating with the "encrypted issue" that we
> already know it will be fixed if the issue is confirmed by lawyers
> from the FSF?

Then take any other of the various problems stated here the last days.

And: You could imagine qmail as being under GFDL, with just one large
invariant license. That's not very different from the current license.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/