Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> a tapoté :

> * Mathieu Roy (yeupou@gnu.org) [030909 11:20]:
> > And it leads me to another question for the list: when thinking about
> > the GFDL, the answer from the list is 'the GFDL is not
> > DFSG-compliant', but should we consider that GFDLed documentation is
> > equal to non-free software, by disregarding the license itself which
> > provide freedoms that no non-free software provides? It's a bit
> Sorry, but there is certainly non-free software that provide freedom
> equally to GFDL.

Name one.
(Note that when you speak of the freedom brought by the GFDL, you
cannot consider that the invariant option is surely used)

>. Should we consider to put this code also in main?
>I say "no" to this. If something is not DFSG-free thant it can not be
>put into main.

Did I, in my previous mail, proposed that?

Mathieu Roy
  Not a native english speaker: