Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-09 17:02:26 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
So basically you're still debating with the "encrypted issue" that we
already know it will be fixed if the issue is confirmed by lawyers
from the FSF?

We cannot assume this until it is confirmed. It may not have been the best example to use, though your original proposition was not useful either. Equating different freedoms is wholly arbitrary and does not help this discussion.

(ps: please, use the word "equally" only when you have decent
evidences of equality, it will help to be able to communicate)

Mr Kettle, please be more polite to Mr Pot.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at