Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 06:42:28PM +0200, Mika Fischer wrote:
> Is data a subset of software?

For the purposes of testing its license terms (if any) against the
Debian Free Software Guidelines and distributing it from our archives,

For other purposes, please retain a philosopher.  :)

G. Branden Robinson                |     I suspect Linus wrote that in a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     complicated way only to be able to
branden@debian.org                 |     have that comment in there.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     -- Lars Wirzenius