Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 06:42:28PM +0200, Mika Fischer wrote:
> Is data a subset of software?

For the purposes of testing its license terms (if any) against the
Debian Free Software Guidelines and distributing it from our archives,
yes.

For other purposes, please retain a philosopher.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I suspect Linus wrote that in a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     complicated way only to be able to