Re: (completely OFF-TOPIC)

Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org> a tapoté :

> Le ven 29/08/2003 à 21:52, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> > To make this message more clear to the people on that list: Josselin
> > usually criticize every messages I post he seen on the website
> > linuxfr.org. I'm not surprised to see him acting here in the same
> > way.
>
> I see being on this list does not improve the quality of your writings.

Is that an argument?

> After invading a website with a bunch of other trollers

If I invaded the website you're talking about, you was surely not here
to talk about it (hey dude, you created your account there 7 month
after me, don't play the old men).

> - which is quite a secondary issue - do you intend to do the same
> with the Debian organization ?

"The same" stands for?

> To other readers: sorry for this public settling of scores. I'm
> afraid I still have to learn not to choke at each of Mathieu's
> intervention

Your's is so better than mine, for sure. Indeed, I posted to talk
about Debian and free documentation. You post to talk about me, with
your usual aggressive tone. And everybody knows that talking about
persons instead of ideas and actions is something very prolific.

I may make mistakes when posting messages, but at least I try to focus
on free software.

So now the presentations are made, can we get over it?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org