[pretending to be Re: A possible GFDL compromise] OFF-TOPIC

Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org> a tapoté :

> Le ven 29/08/2003 à 16:09, Mathieu Roy a écrit :
> > The DFSG itself does not meet the DFSG itself, if you think that no
> > text can be invariant.
>
> Do you intend to repeat the whole load of silly things we have read
> during last week on this list?

To make this message more clear to the people on that list: Josselin
usually criticize every messages I post he seen on the website
linuxfr.org. I'm not surprised to see him acting here in the same
way.

For the sake of the discussions on that list: please Josselin, answer
to me in public only when you have something interesting for the
people subscribed to the list, related to the list and not to your
feelings about the people that send messages on that list -- which is
something pretty different.

People don't need you to think whether what I say is silly or not. If
you think it's something important to say, I'm sure you know how to
send it in private, because I'm sure you're aware* this kind of
aggressive message never comes to a polite end.

(* You particulary enjoy this word, I know)

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org