Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 11:57:35AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> I still wonder why people want to put stuff and stuff in main,
> regardless of the consequences.

Because it's COOL!

> The main section is for FREE SOFTWARE, do you understand what it
> means? Not half-free software, not "free enough" software. Free
> software.

No way, man, Debian main is for COOL STUFF.

If it's COOL, it's good enough for main!  If somebody's gone to the
trouble of packaging it, their hard work should be rewarded by including
the package in main!

Freedom is for pussies.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The best place to hide something is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    in documentation.