Re: Fw: [argouml-dev] Licence issue (debian in particular)

Scripsit Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org>
> On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 09:33:50AM +0200, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

> > * You acknowledge that Software is not designed, licensed or intended for
> > * use in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear
> > * facility.

> This seems to fail DFSG#6: No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor.

Im my reading, it is just a peculiarly written warranty disclaimer
... hm, oops, no, the word "licensed" seems definitely out of place
here. Wonder what they mean by that, but I agree that we should not
consider it as free until we get clarification from the licensor.

> Snarl, hiss.

Indeed.

--
Henning Makholm                                    "*Vi vil ha wienerbrød!*"