Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

Scripsit jmarant@nerim.net (=?iso-8859-15?q?J=E9r=F4me?= Marant)

> Err, it is a regression isn't it? I've always considered it as part
> of Emacs, and even its online help. It has always worked like that.

If it is part of Emacs, then the whole thing cannot be distributed
even in non-free. The GFDL is very incompatible with the GPL.

--
Henning Makholm          "Gå ud i solen eller regnen, smil, køb en ny trøje,
                   slå en sludder af med købmanden, puds dine støvler. Lev!"