Bug: 111609 RFP for cathedral-book; license question

When looking at the RFP for cathedral-book at #111609, the license is
mentioned as the Open Publication License 2.0.  The only specific
mention I see of that is at:

http://opencontent.org/opl.shtml
and
http://opencontent.org/openpub

http://opensource.org/licenses/ doesn't mention anything about this
either

These are listed as 1.0 versions.  Is there a version 2 that I am not
aware of, or are these (somewhat old) DRAFTs considered to be a version
two of that license?  Or is this just something that I'd have to break
down and ask ESR for a copy of.

Please reply-to-all, as I am not on the debian-legal list.

Thank you,

		--jay bonci

--
Jay Bonci    | <jay@bonci.com>
GPG: E0B8B2DE| 562B 35DC BE8D 7802 DB31  6423 64D8 790F E0B8 B2DE