Re: The Affero license

Scripsit Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 11:39:02AM +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:

> > Since ocaml is a compiler (and its libraries are LGPLed), its clause 6
> > probably never comes into play.  I'd like a better example :)

> find /usr/share/doc/ -type f -maxdepth 2 -name copyright |=20
> 	xargs grep -li 'If the items are not available to the general public'

Clause 6 still doesn't come into play if the derived application is
released under the QPL itself, in which case one has the choice of
distributing under clauses 3 and 4 instead.

This is no worse than a GPL'ed library (of which Debian does
distribute a few).

--
Henning Makholm                             "Det er du nok fandens ene om at
                                         mene. For det ligger i Australien!"