Re: PHPNuke license

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 10:30:07AM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I am not interacting with syslogd when it writes to a log file.  I am not
> interacting with cron when it sends me email.  These examples lack the
> critical feature of *interleaving*.  However, I do interact with a
> website.

How can you tell which websites you interact with and which ones you don't?
Sometimes the difference between static and dynamic content is non-obvious.

If you maintain that you interact with all websites, then are you asserting
that it is also reasonable for web servers to require this notice?  For
kernels (which pass the TCP traffic)?