Re: PHPNuke license

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 12:56, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 05:15:58PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
> > OTOH, the Affero bit is staying AFAIK, and I hope that Debian can accept
>
> Can you give a reference so I can find out what "the Affero bit" is?

I have another message in this thread explaining it.

> > -Dave Turner
> > GPL Compliance Engineer
>
> Now THERE'S a title I'd like to have :-)

I would love to have another person or two doing this job, but the FSF
unfortunately can't afford it right now.  On the other hand, SPI might
want to start accepting copyright assignments for nonGNU programs so
that they can have one too...

--
-Dave "Novalis" Turner
Free Software Licensing Guru