Re: [Discussioni] OSD && DFSG convergence

Stephen Ryan writes:
 > On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 22:36, Russell Nelson wrote:
 >
 > > To anybody who think I'm being insincere, or duplicitious, or not
 > > listening to you, or impervious to facts, I offer a hearty fuck you,
 > > fuck off, and fuck yourself.
 >
 > Right.  Rubbery green skin, smells bad, bad hair, obnoxious attitude.
 > Back under the bridge with you!

Get lost, idiot.  I'm not riding this hobby horse because I think it's
fun.  The boards of SPI and OSI are of the opinion (or at least have
been) that there should be one functional definition of open source
and free software.  Currently, they differ.  Who has to change?  Us?
You?  RMS?  It's not obvious, and it's subject to discussion.  Said
discussion is not furthered by implying that I'm insincere,
duplicitious, not listening, impervious to facts, or ... a troll.

If you don't want to help, don't help.  But don't try to sabotage the
process.  Jerk.

Ean, can you help?  This "project" is at least half your idea.  You
carry this cinderblock for a while, I'm tired of the accusations.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | A government does enough
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | wrong to offset what it