Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes

Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes:

>  > Because debian-legal-free is a particular reading of the DFSG.
>
> How do you read something that doesn't exist?  I think it's more
> accurate to say that debian-legal-free is a peculiar reading of the
> DFSG.

Who cares what you say?  Why do you think you should have any votes at
all?  Have you become a Debian developer?  Russell, you have been so
tied up with OSD that you've forgotten that the DFSG is *our*
document, not yours, and we simply have no obligation to you (or
anyone) to interpret it the way you want us to.  Call us stupid,
inconsistent, idiotic, whatever.  Who cares?!