Re: ImageJ 2 :(

Il ven, 2003-01-31 alle 16:36, Steve Langasek ha scritto:
> If the work is truly in the public domain, then this request has no legal
> force.  It is not a license, because the author does not hold a copyright
> and has no authority to stop you from using it if you don't agree to
> these terms.

ok i'm understanding, so last question and then i'll start to pack it ;)
on the web site and in the source code you find that the author asks for
changes so DFSG not compliant but he sends me an e-mail saying that the
software is in the public domain, how to verify if it is *truly* in the
public domain ?
thanks
paolo
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

L'universita' segue un'organizzazione dinamica  -Luca M.