ImageJ 2 :(

hi everybody

this is the second time:
i'd like to pack a new software (ImageJ) that has no license but the
author define it:
 * ImageJ is open-source. You are free to do anything you want
 * with this source as long as I get credit for my work and you
 * offer your changes to me so I can possibly add them to the
 * "official" version.
 * @author Wayne Rasband (wayne@codon.nih.gov)

i wrote to the author calling for a license like bsd or gpl and the
answer is :

> ImageJ is in the public domain. You should change the name and the
> "About Box" (Help->About ImageJ) if you add a license.

what do you think about ? i'm falling crazy

Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student
DBAU & INFM Turin (Italy)

Meglio un professore povero che un asino ricco -- Meo

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex