Re: ImageJ 2 :(

Il ven, 2003-01-31 alle 16:22, Steve Langasek ha scritto:
> Public domain means that *none* of the rights associated with copyright
> are reserved.  It can go in main.

ok but the problem is that he asks for changes:

 * ImageJ is open-source. You are free to do anything you want
 * with this source as long as I get credit for my work and you
 * offer your changes to me so I can possibly add them to the
 * "official" version.
 * @author Wayne Rasband (wayne@codon.nih.gov)

but probably if i change the name at the program ... ok i'm still
confused about

Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student
DBAU & INFM Turin (Italy)

I bravi ragazzi vanno in Paradiso, i cattivi in Giro -
<Riccardo M.