Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes

Glenn Maynard writes:
 > I guess you want CC's.  If you won't add an MFT header, at least say you
 > want them; Debian list policy is to not CC people on replies unless
 > requested, and some of us do follow this policy.  :)

Debian list policy is to not CC people on replies unless requested.

 > I do think that, for specific interpretations of existing DFSG clauses,
 > having them in a secondary document is better than amending the
 > (currently short and to-the-point) DFSG.

Irony is in fact NOT dead, no matter what anyone may say about it.
You see, to determine if something is "DFSG-free", you cannot simply
read the DFSG.

With this fact in mind, and with a straight face, can you reiterate
your assertion  that the DFSG is "to-the-point"?  It seems more
accurate to say that the DFSG is besides the point.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | You get prosperity when
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | the government does less,