Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes

Mark Rafn writes:
 > Are there specific divides among the community you seek to address?

Mostly the fact that some people get grumpy when we change the OSD.
They express the concern that our community not be split -- and that
everything which is open source is free software and vice-versa.
That's my concern as well.

 > It might be advantageous to examine some software that is OSD-free
 > but not Debian-free, or vice versa,

Does anybody know of any such software?

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | You get prosperity when
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | the government does less,