Re: Script contributed to V.E.R.A.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 06:22:08PM -0400, Bob Hilliard wrote:
>       The editions of V.E.R.A. that I package are identified as "a
> special GNU edition of V.E.R.A.", and is distributed on ftp.gnu.org.
> The author adopted the GFDL at the request/pressure of the FSF.

Where I come from, pressure doesn't beget loyalty.

> The parent non-GNU version is not DSFG free, so I doubt if he would be
> interested in the DFCL.

I'm willing to take your word for the conclusion, but I don't see how it
follows from the premise.  Can you spell it out a little more clearly?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Never underestimate the power of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human stupidity.