Re: Script contributed to V.E.R.A.

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

>>      The V.E.R.A. license is:
>>
>> > Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
>> > under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
>> > any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
>> > Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
>> > Texts.
>
> Hmm, looks like I'm going to want to run the first draft of the DFCL by
> the V.E.R.A. folks.  ;-)

      The editions of V.E.R.A. that I package are identified as "a
special GNU edition of V.E.R.A.", and is distributed on ftp.gnu.org.
The author adopted the GFDL at the request/pressure of the FSF.  The
parent non-GNU version is not DSFG free, so I doubt if he would be
interested in the DFCL.

Regards,

Bob
--