Re: Is this license permittable into debian 'main'

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 11:52:27PM -0500, Joe Drew wrote:
> I don't see anywhere that this fails the DFSG. Asking that someone must
> hit such-and-such a web page with changes (and its moral equivalents) I
> will buy as a violation of DFSG 5; I can't see where being forced to
> provide source code (under the QPL) when asked fails, though.

I don't think being forced to actively send changes (or changelogs) upstream
is any different than having to produce source on demand; both discriminate
against people who *can't* publically release changes, such as people under

It also places no time limit; see the first paragraph:

Glenn Maynard