Re: Is this license permittable into debian 'main'

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 09:57:08PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > The QPL - its OSI approved i beleive
> > is it suitable for debian main programs (i beleive so)
> Yes, it is DFSG-free.

> > c. If the items are not available to the general public, and the initial
> > developer of the Software requests a copy of the items, then you must
> > supply one.

I thought the right to make private modifications is required.

"Desert island" scenarios and so on.  (Most of these are "you must send
changes upstream", and not "you must make them available on request", but
I don't think there's any real difference.)

Glenn Maynard