Re: Is this license permittable into debian 'main'

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 16:23, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> "Desert island" scenarios and so on.  (Most of these are "you must send
> changes upstream", and not "you must make them available on request", but
> I don't think there's any real difference.)

I don't see anywhere that this fails the DFSG. Asking that someone must
hit such-and-such a web page with changes (and its moral equivalents) I
will buy as a violation of DFSG 5; I can't see where being forced to
provide source code (under the QPL) when asked fails, though.

(If you're on a desert island, you never get the request and so can't
give it to them.)

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee