Re: Regarding linux-kernel-conf and Qt

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 03:05:19PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > Debian has simply refrained from distributing some programs which had
> > code covered by the GPL yet linked to Qt at a time where distributing
> > such programs would have been illegal.

> /me wearily makes his plea for reason and sanity yet again

You may call it whatever you like, but the fact is that none of the
people who advocated the policy that Debian followed, seemed to argue
out of animosity to Qt itself. Hence no "anti-Qt movement". Which was
all of my point.

--
Henning Makholm                        "Kurt er den eneste jeg kender der er
                           *dum* nok til at gå i *ring* på et jernbanespor."