Re: Encoding the name in the file contents

Scripsit Frank Mittelbach <frank.mittelbach@latex-project.org>
> Henning Makholm writes:

>  > Would you consider the second of these options acceptable?

> who is the you in your question?

Good question. The "you" I had in mind was Frank Mittelbach (or
whoever has the power to decide what's in the next version of the
LPPL) - but I see now that the question could equally well be posed to
Branden and the other people who still think that the renaming clause
fails DFSG #3. They are welcome to answer too (though I'm afraid I can
guess what their answer would be).

--
Henning Makholm                             "Det er du nok fandens ene om at
                                         mene. For det ligger i Australien!"