Re: Q: Combining proprietary code and GPL for in-house use

Scripsit Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>

> Scripsit Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> > > If you ever distribute a program which includes GPLed code, you need
> > > to respect the GPL copyright.  And, if you try skirting that, there's
> > > also a legal principle called "contributory infringement" which makes
> > > skirting copyright rather difficult.

Oh. In that case I would suppose that "contributory infringement"
logically requires that somebody actually infringes on the copyright.
Who would that be in this case?

--
Henning Makholm          "Hører I. Kald dem sammen. Så mange som overhovedet
                    muligt. Jeg siger jer det her er ikke bare stort. Det er