Re: rus-ispell license

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 03:45:15PM -0500, David Starner wrote:
> > Permission to use, copy, redistribute is granted.  Permission to
> > redistribute modifications in patch form is granted.  Permission
> > to redistribute binaries made of modified sources is granted.
> > All other rights reserved.
>
> It violates clause 1 of the DFSG - we need explicit permission to
> sell it.

No it doesn't.  Permission to use, distribute, and modify are all needed
(and provided..)  This is free, though the license could use a once-over
because of what's missing in the translation..  It's not GPL compatible,
if that matters to you.

"All we have to fear is fear itself!"
"And almost but not quite free software..."
"That too."
"And binary only kernel drivers."
"Okay, yeah, that too."
"And..."