Re: FWD: Analog licence violates DFSG

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Joey Hess wrote:
> 1.Any action which is illegal under international or local law is
> forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole
> responsibility of the person committing the action.

I jaywalked yesterday in CA, so did I now break the licence agreement? I
jaywalked yesterday to use the software on the other side of the road, did
I break the license? By my understanding of it, I did.

Steve

--
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP