Re: IMAPD license problem?

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 04:32:16AM -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     I've been told that you, or someone working with you, has threatened to
>     sue the FSF (Free Software Foundation) for distributing modified copies
>     of IMAPD.
>
> I should point out that what I told you was not this.  I said that the
> U of W threatened to sue us if we distributed a modified version of
> PINE.

Ah.. good point -- you said that the version of pine you were distributing
had this same license, but I didn't express that right.

Well, she's choosen to not respond to my email, yet, I'll let it set
for a few more days before I send any corrections.

Can you email me a copy of the original pine source, which had this
license on it, so I can see for myself what I'm talking about?

Thanks,

--
Raul