Re: IMAPD license problem?

    I've been told that you, or someone working with you, has threatened to
    sue the FSF (Free Software Foundation) for distributing modified copies
    of IMAPD.

I should point out that what I told you was not this.  I said that the
U of W threatened to sue us if we distributed a modified version of
PINE.  We started from a version of PINE that had been released under
the same license wording that IMAPD uses now.  But we never planned
to release a modified IMAPD as far as I know.

Because of this, I suspect that the answers to your questions will
prove inconclusive.