Re: mixmaster license

Scripsit Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl>

> The part I was reacting to was:
>
>   The oother question is: Is it DFSG-free if this part of the license would
>   be changed to something like "send us the modifications by email; if our
>   company is without reach you are allowed to do without this" (the wording
>   needs to be improved)? Especially: Is the

> This was indeed not the part you were talking about; but I don't think it
> can be ignored, either.

No. My mistake to ignore it first time around. What is described
here would indeed be non-free.

The African-outback scenario may be more convincing here than the
company-goes-out-of-business one.

--
Henning Makholm                   "Jeg mener, at der eksisterer et hemmeligt
                                 selskab med forgreninger i hele verden, som