Re: mixmaster license

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 02:39:42PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl>
> > On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 01:00:04PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
>
> [you must allow the author the right to use your modifications in
> proprietary programs].

Oops, snipped too much.  The part I was reacting to was:

  The oother question is: Is it DFSG-free if this part of the license would
  be changed to something like "send us the modifications by email; if our
  company is without reach you are allowed to do without this" (the wording
  needs to be improved)? Especially: Is the

This was indeed not the part you were talking about; but I don't think it
can be ignored, either.

Richard Braakman