Re: QPL quick check

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 06:15:42PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I have an app which uses Qt. It's GPL. The upstream source uses Qt;
> it's not an aftermarket hack, so there's no doubt the author intends
> it to be used with Qt. Since I've linked it with qt2, I can upload
> it to main, right?

Probably.

You should get a statement from the author anyway just to be 100% sure.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

"Bruce McKinney, author of of Hardcore Visual Basic, has announced that
he's fed up with VB and won't be writing a 3rd edition of his book.  The
best quote is at the end: 'I don't need a language designed by a focus
group'."