Re: New Debian Website License [LAST CHANCE]

In message <20000214001415.AE1369802@scooter.eye-net.com.au>, Craig Small
write
s:
>G'day,
>Darren has suggested that I pass this onto the SPI board for pondering.
>
>There have been attempts before to change the Debian webpages license to
>something that is DFSG-free.  I (as one of the sites webmasters) have
>taken on the job to get it DFSG-free.  It was suggested that the
>Open Publication License seems to fit what we are after.
>
>So the question is, is the license to change the webpages over to?
>Alternatively, is there another license preferred by the SPI board?
>
>  - Craig

  I don't think this is a problem from SPI's perspective as SPI simply holds
items for Debian- copyrights included.  I'd say no problem...

Nils.

--
Nils Lohner                         Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
E-Mail: lohner@spi-inc.org          PO Box 273