Re: QPL quick check

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 11:19:48PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> Probably.
>
> You should get a statement from the author anyway just to be 100% sure.

I'd put it this way: you need to put a statement in the copyright file
that shows that we have proper permission.  Something like this, maybe:

   In addition to the permissions granted in the GPL, it's legal to
   distribute working copies of this program which have been linked
   against Qt.

It would be best if there were some explicit indication that the upstream
author approved this statement.

--
Raul