Re: kde and debian a long love story :)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 09:42:31PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > 2) coding a Qt clone, it worked fine for motif. but Qt is big
> > and it will take much time. a project known has harmony tried
> > to do that.
>
> Harmony obviously died the day QT was released under the other license,
> but if you are interested (or other people), I am sure the code base
> is still there somewhere.

To be honest, I am interested.  The KDE team can go screw themselves for
all I care and I don't know any X programming, but if documentation and
other coders are interested, I am as well (as long as I can have my way,
which necessarily means NeXTStep-ish UI someplace..)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

<NeonKttn> I had a friend stick me in her closet during highschool beacuse I
           wouldn't believe that her boyfriend knew about foreplay...
<NeonKttn> I shoulda brought popcorn. :)