Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

    I thought rather about a set of tools that put together will make
    a web browser. This will be :

That sounds like the Unix design approach.  I tend to think that this
approach would be more work, and would result in something not as easy
to use.

    Part I dont know how will be done is java script. Anyone has some ideas ?

Netscape has released a Javascript interpreter under a license
which is the disjunction of NPL and GNU GPL.  We can use that.