Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 08:33:14PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     The highest priority task I see now is a web-browser deserving its name.
>
> I agree.  What do people think of the W3C's browser as a starting point?

I thought rather about a set of tools that put together will make
a web browser. This will be :
1) easy
2) scalable
3) robust
4) easy to extend
5) wont need 20MB downloading for every upgrade
6) #include <all other reasons why UNIX way is better than MS way>

Part I dont know how will be done is java script. Anyone has some ideas ?