Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

Erich Forler <kf4548w2@umail.corel.com> writes:

> Given the slashdot effect and general flame wars which erupt,

It seems to me that the general flame wars are fueled to a very large
degree by the fact that the victim (here: Corel) seemlingly decides
wierd things in private *without* entering a dialogoue in a public
forum.

As such, much of the incentive to flaming would disappear if some
Corel lawyers were participaring in the discussions e.g. here.

--
Henning Makholm                            "I, madam, am the Archchancellor!
                                       And I happen to run this University!"