Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:

> FYI, I just got this (anonymous) reply from Corel.

The open question is still why Corel think they have to enter a
contract with people that merely want to download free software.

(I've argued that they have a *right* to think so. I fail to see how
they have a *reason* to think so).

--
Henning Makholm                               "Hi! I'm an Ellen Jamesian. Do
                                        you know what an Ellen Jamesian is?"