Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

> I have to wonder, though, if it wouldn't be in everyone's best interest
> if we encouraged Corel and anyone else who plans on make a Debian derived
> distribution to subscribe one or two of their lawyers to -legal, and
> run things by us.

Given the slashdot effect and general flame wars which erupt, I'm not sure an open
forum is the appropriate place for such discussions. Of course exclusive closed
discussions are equally disliked so I don't have a solution to propose.

Erich Forler
Product Development Manager
Corel Linux

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail