Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> FYI, I just got this (anonymous) reply from Corel.
> Peter

In this case they should not use any software line produced by minors
under GPL. By using this kind of software they violate Canada law by
entering into contract with minor.

What if every package in Debian gets at least one line by a minor? I
assume they are going to fork and create debian-minor-free? ;-)

Also every person in Canada violates Canada law by using GPL software
made by minors.

--JS