Re: The APSL and Export Controls

According to Ben Pfaff:
> I've never heard a retraction from anyone at OSI, especially Eric
> Raymond, regarding whether the APSL meets the OSD.  Is the OSI's
> official position now that the APSL does *not* meet the OSD?

We haven't had a board meeting since the Apple announcement.
Therefore, OSI's official position on the APSL hasn't had time to
change.  (That's assuming it will change, which I can't predict.)
But the next board meeting is scheduled for fairly soon.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."