Re: Zope license

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 11:02:36PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> In terms of zope, Bruce will be asking them to consider making the
> requirement a suggestion - so don't go flaming them :-)

I'd like to add that I was and am in contact with Paul Everitt of
Digital Creations <Paul@digicool.com> about the Zope license since
late December. These mails are archived in the debian-email archive on
master.

I already suggested to Paul changing the attribution requirement into
a non-binding voluntary request for a few reasons. He is very
reluctant to do so, since he said that attribution of Zope is the
most important point for DC's Open Source business model.

I invited Paul to join the discussion on debian-legal.

	Gregor