Re: asus eeepc 1225

Il 22/11/2019 01:14, eric ha scritto:
My old desktop got hit with loss of video acceleration with its Nvidia graphics. I can not remember what model anymore but I got a lot of use out of it for many years. About 2 years ago I passed it down to my grandkids as a simple gaming, reading and music playing machine not recommended for internet browsing.

You may want to see if you can find a different use for you netbook or look at the small distributions such as tiny core linux http://tinycorelinux.net/ or puppy linux http://puppylinux.com/ or even go back to ubuntu 12.04 but be weary of internet use.

Puppy & similar haven't the driver too,I'll keep it with ice WM.

Thx Paul