asus eeepc 1225

Hello all,

I bought this netbook in 2014 , it was certificate for linux...but it have problems with video card GMA3600.

The netbook have a N2600 cpu with integrated GMA3600 video card, 2 Gbyte ram , mechanic hard drive 360 Gbyte.

I have debian 9 installed i386. I installed 32bit debian version because I hope in a more
recent video driver, but it was not userfull.

At first I installed xfce as WM , now I change it with iceWM , and the speed is slightly more fast.

Mainly I use this netbook in the terminal, but using firefox to websurf or watching some video it's too much slow.

What council you may give me ? I thinked to reinstall debian in amd64 and after recompile the kernel, excluding all the not userful module inside it, but the operation take much time ( expecially reinstall debian , I may recompile the kernel on another debian machine using cross-compiling).

Thanks

Paul