Re: Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

RF mouse need a USB port, bluetooth do not need USB port. So.... :)

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Josh Blagden" <jfblagden@gmail.com>
发送时间:2017-09-28 02:39:18 (星期四)
收件人: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
抄送:
主题: Re: Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

I think the best option in this situation would be to just use a RF mouse. The USB dongle might be annoying, but at least it'll work perfectly. Besides, RF dongles are a lot smaller than they used to be. You can usually pick one up for around $20. Not to mention, the battery will last a lot longer - without having to do any power-saving stuff.

Josh Blagden