Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

Hi, everyone!

I use my laptop (Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th) with a bluetooth mouse. The mouse work fine while the laptop runs with AC power supply. But The bluetooth mouse is a trouble while the laptop runs with the embed cell. The mouse will disconnect if it is not be used after several seconds. So I want use the mouse, it must reconnect to the laptop and spend several seconds. it is very inconvenient!

I think the reason is the function of bluetooth power save while the cell is used. So I want to turn off the function of bluetooth power save, but I can not find where to define it. Would you please tell me how to turn off the function of bluetooth power save?

My Debian version is the buster, and it is upgraded everyday.

Best regards,

Gulfstream